Well, sometimes stormy weather is a good thing! I spent three days stuck in the studio because the Washington coast got hammered with storms (though they weren’t quite the historical events expected). I never lost power, thankfully, and I was able to get a LOT of work done on the Tarot of Bones.
At this point I have all but seven of the cards laid out; those seven cards need their photos redone, and I should be going up to Seattle in the next week or so to take them to my photographer. Additionally, in the process of laying out the cards I decided to change the art for the card backs, so I am creating an eightieth assemblage for just that purpose! Once those eight pieces have new photos and they’ve been processed, I can finish up the last of the cards! I also designed the tuck box the cards will be packaged in–there was something of a learning curve since it was a more complicated project and I don’t have any graphic design training, but I’m really happy with the end result.
I still want to have the files sent off by the end of October, but I also need to allow my photographer to have time to edit the pics. I also have vending events the last weekend in October and first two weekends in November and will be VERY busy in between them, so I wanted to let you know there’s a chance I may not get the files sent off til mid-November. However, they are one of my top priorities and I am really, really, really eager to get the files on their way.
And, as always, I’ll keep you posted.